This video presents the background of Moses and Zipporah’s
- In God’s providence, Moses, an Israelites’ baby,
was reared and educated in the house of Pharaoh.
- The new Pharaoh, who did not know Joseph, order
to the midwives in Egypt to kill all the boys at birth and save the girls was
- The names of Moses’ parents and the meanings.
- Because Moses knew his Hebraic root, he killed
one Egyptian for ill-treating his people.
- Moses fled to Midian when his act of killing an
Egyptian was exposed to Pharaoh.