In this video, we discussed that,
- God is the promise keeper; Joseph
dreams that resulted in his slavery were fulfilled.
- Joseph believed that the act of his
brothers against him was part of God’s plan for his life.
- Through Joseph, we learn how
suffering, no matter how unfair, develops strong character and deep wisdom.
- God’s mission is not a cake walk.
- The names that Joseph gave to his two sons were the
reflection of God’s gracious act and blessings for him in foreign lands.
Please leave a comment below.
This video discusses that,
- God can, at times, use suffering to accomplish His divine purpose for His people like Joseph.
- God was with Joseph from within his father’s house into the house of
Potiphar, and in prison. God is with his people in every
- It was part of God’s will that the chief cup-bearer
forgot about Joseph’s request to the king for two years because God
had a better plan for him.
- God’s sovereignty has no boundary. He uses the King of Egypt, through dreams, to fulfill His promise to Joseph.