Book on Leadership Releases
Title: A Godly Leader on Trial: A Fresh Look at Nehemiah
For Church leaders in
the Twenty-first Century, who subscribe to the Inerrancy of the Bible and its
authority in all matters of life and practice, change is necessary for the spiritual
growth of the Church. The goal of this book is to
prepare Christian leaders to obey their creed
by leading through biblical guidance. In his analysis of the
leadership principles and style of Nehemiah, author Dr. R. Zarwulugbo Liberty proposes
a paradigm shift back to Godly leadership as exemplified by Nehemiah who
attention to details in solving problems among his people (Neh 1: 1-3).
for his people and country (Neh 1: 3).
God (Neh 1: 4) with all his heart, soul, mind, strength, and loves his neighbor
as himself (Mk 12: 30-31).
persistently (Neh 1: 4-11) and fears God in all that he does.
a genuine relationship with God (Neh 1: 5).
God and his people with a servant’s heart and takes personal responsibility
God’s command and has the ability to repent (Neh 1: 6-7).
and applies God’s Word in every condition (Neh 1: 8-9).
in God’s great power of redemption (Neh 1: 10).
on God’s mission with excellence and respects authority (Neh 2:1-2).
My new book was released on August 30, 2014. There are four reasons why it is important to purchased directly from the author:
- Your book will be autographed
- You will receive free e-book: A Journal of Faith: A Call to Missions Without a Purse. . . when you join our mailing list
- The proceeds of the book will help to advance our ministries
- You don't have to pay any shipping when you are in the United States
- Softcover $19,99 discount price $18.00
- Hardcover $29.99 Discount price $27.00
- Paperback/Hardcover: 254 pages
- Language: English
- Product dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping weight: 13.4 ounces
NOTE: To purchase this book, go to the home page, of this site, and use our secured PayPal button in the upper left. You will receive your book with ten working days from the date of purchase.
THANKS FOR HELPING US WITH OUR INTERNATIONAL MINISTRIES