This video teaches that,
- Moses married, Zipporah, the daughter of Jethro,
the priest of Midian, and the union was blessed with two sons.
- The marriage initiated by Jethro between Moses
and Zipporah was intended for Moses to stay in his household. This act of
Jethro of giving his daughter to Moses is cultural.
- There are three names ascribed to the
priest of Midian.
- Jethro was not a priest for the God of Israel.
It can rightly be argued that he was converted to the God of Israel because of
the sacrifices he made to Him.
This video presents the background of Moses and Zipporah’s
- In God’s providence, Moses, an Israelites’ baby,
was reared and educated in the house of Pharaoh.
- The new Pharaoh, who did not know Joseph, order
to the midwives in Egypt to kill all the boys at birth and save the girls was
- The names of Moses’ parents and the meanings.
- Because Moses knew his Hebraic root, he killed
one Egyptian for ill-treating his people.
- Moses fled to Midian when his act of killing an
Egyptian was exposed to Pharaoh.
In this video, Drs. Liberty and Robert Saum discussed that
- The Marriage of Boaz and Ruth was blessed with a son named, Obed, and
- In God’s marvelous plan Boaz and Ruth
became great-grandparents of King
Please leave a comment below.
For quick communication"Join Our Text Message List Now" by sending your phone number at [email protected]
To donate to Dr. Liberty's Ministries, Click on "Home" and use our secured